VIAL FILLER, Sterile micro volume
Automated high precision filling of vial batches in sterile conditions
Are you looking for a solution for precise and reliable small volume vial filling for your production line that only requires attention of the operators twice a day? Dealing with volumes between 100 µl and 2 ml, need ful data tracking? This filler unit may offer a quick solution to your needs.
Automated reagent filler
Nucomat has engineered a compact and flexible automated platform for unattended vial dispensing provided inside a safety enclosure. This unit is ready for installation and just requires your input settings and a user training to get you going with accurately filling batches of research grade reagents and kit solutions in screwcap vials.
- Throughput: 80 vials/h, up to 1600 vials/day.
- Traceable and repeatable hands-off 24/7 reliable operation.
- Stand-alone workflow with data integration possibility.
- Compact 1.0 x 2.3 m cabinet,
2.4m high, ready for installation,
0.5 x 0.5 m floor mounted cooler.
- Dispensing with 1ml high precision Hamilton syringe, accuracy 10µl, precision 0.5µl.
- Gravimetric control of dispensed mass at 1 mg resolution.
- Sterile: HEPA filtered laminar flow.
- Capacity: up to 810 vials per load (10 output racks of 9×9 vials)
- Cooling: Output vial rack and reagent source cooling to +2°C.
- Dual Labeling, on vial and cap:
- Vial label: Vial Id, manufacturer logo, volume, lot nr., expiry date, storage temperature, etc.
- Cap label with vial Id.
- Content and layout can be configured to meet your requirements.
- Input flasks 15ml, 50ml, 250ml and 500ml, Output vials: Nalgene screw cap 0.5 ml to 2 ml.
- Space saving overhead Cartesian robotics with Reproducible operation, built to last.
- Bulk vial feeder with funnel load from front panel.
- Operator safety: Safety lock, with interrupt on unauthorized opening.
- Minimal energy requirement: 120-230V 10Amp, Compressed air 4-6 bar <64L/min, LAN connection.
Central web based software
- ROBIN: Nucomat’s proprietary real-time event-driven scheduling software for process control
- Web interface for local and remote operation:
- run samples
- oversee the processes
- edit protocol parameters
- error handling, smart retry, run recovery.
- Sample Database
- sample tracking with gravimetric dispense control logging
- event logging
- data import, export and reporting, integrated data managementcompatible.